Monday, October 25, 2010

Week of 10/24 to 10/31 - V is for VIEW

This one is pretty self explanatory.   Shows us something with a VIEW!

Edie's Photo:

This was taken about 15 minutes from my home.  You would never know by looking at this pic though that the beach is only 30 minutes away, and that quite a few highly populated cities are less than 5 minutes away.



















Corinna's photo:

I was in Chicago Sunday, so a perfect opportunity for a "view" photo. This view is from the 94th floor observation deck of the John Hancock Building, and it is spectacular. It was a very cloudy day, or I'm sure it would have been prettier. They say on a clear day you actually see 4 states from up there. You don't even see birds up there because they don't fly that high up! It was my first visit and I was pretty awestruck.





Our Mr. Linky thing is broken and sort of a pain in the butt, so would you please just share your links in the comment box from now on? Thanks!

1 comment: