Thursday, October 6, 2011

October theme - LINES week 1

Yes, yes I know we did lines last week and it was September. Well we like the theme a lot, and lines is such a wide open category that the photo possibilities are endless. So we decided why not keep it around for October too? So that's what we are doing this month. As always feel free to leave your comments and links to your LINES photos in the comments. We would love to see what you do.

Edie's LINES :







































Corinna's Lines: Just an FYI, Edie and I totally do NOT discuss what our photos are going to be ahead of time! So once in a while this happens, and I LOVE it!




Please share a link to your photo in the comments section! We would love to see!

2 comments:

  1. Lys is a MUCH better photographer than I am already, with her iPod. So I asked her to get me some "lines" shots on her walk this afternoon, and these are the ones I picked out of the 30-odd she took. http://gallery.me.com/abczoomom#100307

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool!! I really like the glass squares she took. She has a good eye!

    ReplyDelete