Sunday, January 8, 2012

Week 2 Photos

Hello all..

How did you like our Facebook page?  Have you clicked like on us yet?  If not, then what are you waiting for? :)   Don't forget the Facebook page is perfect for those of you without a blog or means of posting your photo here.  You can also feel free to leave comments on any of our photos as well.  

Can't wait to see what photos you post this week.


Edie's Photo:  My sister just recently had a baby and most of my time this week was spent helping her out.   So naturally most of the photos I took this week were of the baby.   This is one of my favorites.   I love how big his yawn gets.  :)










Corinna's photo:

1 comment:

  1. here is my shot for this week

    http://dawn-timetocreate.blogspot.com/2012/01/allison.html

    ReplyDelete