Monday, July 19, 2010

Week of 7/18 to 7/25 - O is for ORANGE

Well believe it or not the year is already halfway over, which also means we are also halfway through the alphabet. We are starting off the 2nd half of the year with the letter O.. and the first word that came to our minds with the letter O was.... ORANGE.

What in your area is Orange?

Corinna's Photo: *Okay, I just want to say here that this flower looks more yellowish now that I have seen it here on the blog, but it REALLY looked orange when I took the photo! It's very strange. Don't want you all thinking I'm trying to cheat here! ha ha


















Edie's Photo:
































3 comments:

  1. Sure it was orange ;) Those colors can sometimes look so different on film. LOVE the balloon - One day I will ride one of those. Totally love orange and never even thought of it for O week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got my entires up on my blog. I had fun posting these pics - and taking them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally getting those pictures downloaded!

    ReplyDelete