Sunday, January 2, 2011

January's theme: SHAPES Week 1

Here it is.. the first MONTH long theme for 2011 for Sunday Shutterbugs. (you can go here to read more about the changes) This month the theme is SHAPES.


There are shapes ALL around us both indoors and outdoors. They can be soft or hard. They can be square or round. They can be man made or something you find in nature. All you need to do is find some that look interesting and post one.

Don't forget this is a MONTH long theme. So even if you post one this week you can come back and post a new totally different SHAPE photo next week.


Can't wait to see what you guys come up with. Oh... and make sure you post something in the comments that directs us to your photo. For some reason we can't use Mr Linky the same way we did last year.


Edie's Photo:

I had every intention of going on a nice long walk and finding some shapes near my home. However just as I stepped out my door it started raining. Luckily I have this plate that is right outside so I stayed in the rain for 5 minutes taking some photos. The cool thing is that since this is a month long theme I can still go on that walk in the next week and see what other shapes I can come up with.






Corinna's Photo:








Please leave the link to your photo in the comments section!

3 comments:

  1. http://www.abczoohome.com/Site/home/Entries/2011/1/4_Square_Spiral.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just now getting back into Blogging on a regular basis. Here is my Shape photo for the week.

    http://www.pkphotographyblog.us/2011/01/shapes-what-do-you-see/

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://craftsbykatie.blogspot.com/2011/01/almost-wordless-wednesday-little-early.html

    One shape photo! I love this theme! It can be anything because everything has a shape. :)

    ReplyDelete